Speaking too early in regards to certain projects has proven time and time again to be a harrowing mistake in the past. Therefore, details regarding the RMA development horizon are going to be hazy and cryptic at best. That said, here are a few topics and circuit classifications that beckon my attention:
- Primitive analog synthesis
- Voltage controlled amplifier applications
- Active filters
- Oscillators with multi-point soft sync capability
- Modulation and demodulation
- Signal based routing logic
- Chaos and simulated AI
- Time domain manipulation
- Analog computing
- Recording aids
- Stuff the makes other stuff louder
Again, that is a partial list of things that capture my interest and not necessarily applicable to RMA development.
I also like frogs.